Even after all the recent controversies about Cambridge Analytica, if you are still thinking whether or not you should be better of deactivating your Facebook account. I don’t blame you, I know this platform is so addictive. However, all those folks who really wants to get rid of this snooping platform, we have outlined the simple steps on How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account 2019. Don’t bother much about the year the steps remains the same.
Here are few things that you won’t be able to access after you deactivate your FB account.
Deactivating Facebook is similar to deleting the Facebook account. The only difference is once you delete your account you can’t get it back, the only way to get back on Fb is by creating new account.
When you deactivate Facebook account, your profile, your pictures, your videos, your posts, your comments all will disappear until you activate again. So, if you are felling like taking a temporary break, it’s good idea. In case, you wants to get rid of it forever, you should consider deleting it.
But mind you, your Facebook messenger will still be active and you will be visible to your Facebook Friends, so you should also consider deactivating even Facebook messenger.
I hope I have covered all your doubts on How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account 2019. In case, we missed something you can always comment below and we will clarify them.
Now Lets begin with steps on:
How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account 2019
How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account 2018
Things that will happen when you Deactivate Facebook Account 2019 and Delete Facebook Account:
- The first advantage when you deactivate FB is you can reactivate whenever you want.
- People can’t see your timeline or search for you.
- Some information may remain visible to others (example: messages you sent).
- It is like permanently deleting the account you can’t regain access once it’s deleted.
- We delay deletion a few days after it’s requested.
- A deletion request is cancelled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
- It may take up to 90 days to delete data stored in backup systems. Your information isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time.
- Some information, such as messaging history, isn’t stored in your account. This means friends may still have access to messages you sent after your account has been deleted.
- Copies of some material (example: log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
How To Temporarily Deactivate Facebook Account 2019:
- Firstly you need to login to your Facebook Account
- On top right you can see a drop down arrow click on that under that click Settings
- The follow the beside flow in settings page. Select General > Manage Account, then click Deactivate.
- Once you follow the lines you need to select a reason for deactivating the account.
- Its up to you that there an option to add more details in the text box below.
- When you’re done, click Deactivate.
- After that again you need to Select Deactivate Now.
- Your account is now deactivated. You’ll have the option to reactivate your account at any time by signing in to Facebook with your old account information.
How To Permanently Delete Facebook Account 2019
To delete your Facebook account, follow this link to the Delete My Account page.
Sign in to Facebook, then click Delete My Account.
The above are the certain steps that will help you in understanding how to delete the account permanently and what happens when you delete the account.
So today we hope have helped you in understanding about deactivation and deletion of Facebook Account. We have even shared with youd what is the difference between Deactivate Facebook Account and Permanently Delete Facebook Account.
We request you to follow description above to know more details on how to Deactivate Facebook Account 2019. What are the steps to be followed.
About Facebook: Last time I checked it was the second most visited site in the world after Google. Now, you can imagine how popular this site is. But, if the recent controversies are to be believed, the platform is not safe. Your data is being easily shared among potential advertisers, who shows you targeted ads based on your likes and dislikes.
People have hard time keeping their data safe on FB. Hopefully, the company will take care of this issue.
400 total views, 1 views today