If you are internet user chances are you must be aware about Gmail. A popular emailing service from Google with more than 600 million active users worldwide. As you must be aware about Gmail, we will directly jump to the topic i.e How To Deactivate Gmail Account 2018 and even how to delete Gmail account 2018. We have shared the easiest steps to deactivate and delete Gmail.
Many users are well known about how to sign up for Gmail but many of us don’t know how to delete the Gmail Address account. This article is about those guys who wants to delete Gmail Account.
Check out the steps which are listed in the description to know more about Gmail and what all the products will affect if we delete Gmail Account.
How To Deactivate Gmail Account 2018 And Delete Gmail
First of all, you should know that deleting Gmail account is different from Google account. If you delete Gmail Account it will only affect Gmail and not the other account. Like if you’re using any other Google product like Youtube, Android etc, it will remain active.
Popular Here: How to Delete your Tinder account completely
So first of all we should know What Happens When We Delete Gmail Address
- The first and the foremost thing is that your Gmail address can neither be used by you nor anyone else in the future.
- What ever all the emails you got till date will be deleted.
- There is an important note that you should keep in mind that your Google Account, including purchases made on Google Play and your search history, won’t be deleted.
Steps On How To Delete Gmail Account 2018
There are certain steps you need to follow in order to delete your Gmail Address. Below are the suggested steps, follow as shared in order to delete the Address
- Firstly you need to sign in to the Account preferences page in order to delete the Gmail Address.
- Once you log in to the page next click on Delete products. You may need to sign in to your account again.
- After that you can notice that next to Gmail, click Delete .
- You need to just follow the instructions on the screen, then choose Remove Gmail.
As a gently note that if you are using Gmail offline then you need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies to remove the Gmail completely.
Steps on How to deactivate Gmail account 2018
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click the “Gear” icon in the top right of your Gmail homepage.
- Click “Mail Settings” and then click the “Accounts and Import” tab on the top row of options.
- Find the “Change Account Settings” section. Click “Other Google Account Settings.”
- Find the “My Products” section, and click “Edit.”
- Click “Remove Gmail Permanently.” This deactivates your Gmail account.
Few interesting facts about Gmail.
Most of Google products are very frequently used. Among them the most popular once are YouTube, Gmail, Google Maps are the most commonly used applications. Maps are mostly used for navigation purpose. If we are stuck in some location and it is hard to find the address then this app is really helpful. Even most of the apps like Ola, Uber are also using this application for navigation purpose.
Now coming to the YouTube which is a most commonly used video streaming app. You can watch videos, movies, web series. YouTube is the most commonly used application in terms of video apps.
Now coming to the Gmail which is very vast email service. And many companies, Job seekers, and many firms use its services. Gmail not only for email sending it helps to store data, reports, files, and you can also share the files with a link with out sharing the file if it is large. There are so many in built features.
Conclusion: Generally, if you’re not using any old Gmail account or you have switched to new email service, you can go ahead and delete your account. In case any steps suggested above are not clear do let us know from the comment section below and we will help you in any way possible. If will help us grow if you can share this post among your friends.
920 total views, 2 views today