We all know how big Amazon is, one of the largest eCommerce website. The company is famous for keeping all kinds of products, from A to Z you can notice that represented in their logo also in the arrow indicated from A to Z. Most of us at one point of time must have placed an order on the Amazon app or website. Which means most of us are familiar on how to use Amazon website or app. What we ignore is not knowing how to delete Amazon Account and how to deactivate Amazon account.
So, today we are sharing a new guide on how to delete Amazon account 2018 and deactivate Amazon temporarily. Yes, many of us know how to create an account on Amazon but many of us don’t know how to delete the Amazon account or how to deactivate an account. Many users think that uninstalling the app will delete the account. No uninstalling the app will not delete the account.
How To Delete Amazon Account 2018 And Deactivate Amazon Temporarily
Before deleting the Amazon account you should be aware of few things. First of all we should be aware that Amazon account is shared across Amazon’s websites, so if we delete it, then we will lose access to Amazon.com as well as international stores like Amazon.co.uk and Amazon-owned sites like Audible.com.
If we delete our account then Amazon will also delete purchase history of our account or any other data, so any reviews, discussion posts, and photos what ever you’ve uploaded to Amazon’s website will also be erased totally.
Once you are aware of all these and still want to go ahead and delete Amazon Account then please follow the below steps.
Steps On How To Delete Amazon Account:
- First of all user need to visit the Contact Us page on Amazon’s website to get started with account deletion . Sign in with the Amazon account you want to close.
- Once you logged in then click on “Prime or Something Else” at the top of the customer support page. as shown in the below image
- Under the “Tell us more about your issue” section, select “Account Settings” in the first box and “Close My Account” in the second box. As per the shared image below.
- You’ll have to talk to Amazon’s customer support staff about this. Under the “How would you like to contact us?” section, choose either “Email”, “Phone”, or “Chat”. We recommend selecting “E-mail”, which seems to be the quickest method.
- Amazon’s customer support staff will contact you by email with more warnings about what you’ll lose when you delete an account. They’ll also try to figure out what problem you’re having and offer other possible solutions. But, if you’re sure you do want to close your account, they’ll help you do so.
These are the steps which helps you in deleting the Amazon Account. Stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the technical stuff, new app releases, technical tips and tricks and many more.
As far as deactivate Amazon account is concerned, it is actually not possible to deactivate Amazon account.
201 total views, 1 views today