Tinder allows you delete your account from Desktop as well as smartphones. We have outlined the steps to delete tinder account completely from desktop version as well as Mobile devices. So, based on the device that you are using you can delete your tinder account anytime, any place.
Like other Apps Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, even Tinder gives us an option to deactivate our account on Android or iOS. You can even delete you tinder account using desktop. If you are looking for one of the easiest way to delete Tinder account permanently then you’re at the right place, stick around to know more details.
Additionally, If you’re not sure about this query ‘if i delete tinder app do i still show up‘ then we have answered this query below:
Note: Deleting Tinder app or uninstalling the app will not delete your tinder account. So, we have shared below on how to delete Tinder account Permanently.
Popular Here: Deactivate Your Facebook account
There might be numerous reasons for us to delete Tinder. So, if you’re an user of Tinder and you wish to delete Tinder account permanently? we will help you do it in most simplest way. Today through this article we are going to give you the best guide on how to delete Tinder account 2018.
Tinder: How to delete your account permanently
Just follow some basic steps shared below to delete Tinder account permanently. You can delete your Tinder account from your smartphone and from your Facebook account too. Following are the steps to delete you Tinder account permanently:-
Using the desktop Version:
- First thing you need to do is login to your tinder account. You can login from here https://tinder.com/
- You can login either with your Facebook profile or By your phone number
- After login, click on profile section on top
- Noe navigate at the bottom of the page where you will notice the delete button, click on it and you are done.
Now here is how you delete your tinder account permanently 2018 from Mobile Device.
- Tap on the Tinder icon on your phone by entering your id and password. Most of us kept it login only so all you have to do is just tap on Tinder icon to open the app.
- Tap on the gear icon on the upper left corner of your home screen.
- When you will click the upper left corner in the app then you can see app setting option.
- When you will go to app setting you will have to scroll down.
- At the bottom there is a option of deleting the account.
- When you will click on “delete account” option a confirmation message will appear, indicating that your account will be deleted permanently.
- Then a confirmation message will appear to confirm that your Tinder account has been successfully deleted and that your Facebook profile has been unlinked.
Here is simple video that explaining how to delete Tinder account
Steps to delete tinder account from Facebook
Tinder connects through your Facebook profile, so it gains permission to basic Facebook account information and interaction. Did you linked Tinder through Facebook? Do you want to delete the app from Facebook? Then you have to follow the below steps to delete your account from the Facebook.
- Login your Facebook account through your id and password.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your Facebook profile.
- Go to the “Privacy Settings.” Click on the link. There you will find a option called “Privacy Setting and Tools.”
- In privacy setting and tools you can see a option called “app”.
- Search for the Tinder app in the “app” option.
- Now scroll down to the bottom. At the bottom there is a option “Remove app”.
- When you will click on this then a confirmation message will appear on your screen.
- Click on “Remove” in the confirmation box.
- Finally your account will be deleted permanently from Tinder.
Q. if i delete tinder app do i still show up?
No, once you delete your Tinder account your profile information will not be visible. But, make you’re deleting your Tinder account and just deleting the app.
Some Interesting Facts about Tinder
Tinder is a social based dating app that gives you facility for communication between the two interested and mutual users. It is also a location based app that allows to chat between the two mutual users. Tinder was founded by Sean Rad, Jonathan Badeen, Justin Mateen, Joe Munoz, Dinesh Moorjani, Chris Gylczynski, and Whitney Wolfe.
This app was launched in 2012 and by 2014, it was registering about one billion “swipes” per day. After the launch of the app this was seeded at numerous college campuses and then expanded to other college campuses. When you will install this app you can login through your mobile number and Facebook.
Conclusion: Hope this article on Permanently delete Tinder account was helpful, do let know your feedback from the comment below.
3,690 total views, 6 views today