If we don’t have a tutorial on How to download Twitter Videos or How To download Twitter GIF on site that’s called Deactivatetwitter.com, then it will not be fare to our users. So, today we have come up with an easiest tutorial on internet where we will show you how you can download Twitter videos, photos and GIF.
When you use Twitter, sometimes you came across amazing gifs and videos from tweets. And you wish somehow if I can download these videos on my phone or laptop. If you don’t know how to download videos from Twitter, or photos or gifs then no need to worry. You can download videos from Twitter on both on your smartphone and on your pc and laptops.
If you are an android user then downloading Twitter videos becomes very easy for you where you can download videos directly with the help of certain apps.
Today through this article we are going to tell you how to download Twitter videos, photos and gifs on your smartphone and laptops.
Twitter:- Steps to download Videos,photos and GIF
Following are some methods through which we can download Twitter videos, pictures and GIF on laptops and on smartphone.
How to download photos/images on Android from Twitter
You can download photos/images on your android phone from Twitter through some basic steps. Following are the steps to download photos/images on your Android phone:-
- Download the Twitter app from the google play store and install it in your smartphone.
- Register in the app, so you can be the user of this app.
- Choose the picture/image you want to save.
- Go to the menu and click on save.
- You can find this image in the storage folder of Twitter app.
How to download GIF on Android from Twitter
If you want to download GIF from your android phone then you have to take help of an app. This app is called Tweet2Gif and as you might imagine, it lets you automatically download any animated GIF from any public tweet. Following are the steps through which you can download the GIFs on your android phone through Tweet2Gif app:-
- Open the Twitter app in your smartphone.
- Tap on the Tweet to expand it.
- Tap on the options icon in the upper right hand corner.
- click on it and copy the link.
- Now open Tweet2Gif app in your Android phone.
- Paste the link into Tweet2Gif app.
- Now click on download GIF.
You can also download GIFs on your Android phone through many online converters.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Computer
If you are thinking of downloading Twitter videos on your computer then here we have the solution. You can download it through Gihosoft TubeGet. Following are the steps to download Twitter videos on computer through Gihosoft TubeGet :-
- Open your Twitter account on your computer.
- Copy the link of the video which you want to download.
- click on the menu down arrow on the upper-right corner and select “Copy link to Tweet”.
- copy the URL from the address line.
- Open Gihosoft TubeGet on your computer.
- Paste the URL in Gihosoft TubeGet.
- Now you have to choose video format, resolution and the place where you want it to save.
- At last press download and the video will be downloaded in your computer.
Note:- You can also download picture and GIF through Gihosoft TubeGet on your computer.
About Twitter: Twitter is an online news and social networking service. Through Twitter users post and interact with messages, “tweets”, restricted to 140 characters. Registered user can only post tweets, unregistered users can only read the post they can post or tweet. Twitter was created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone and Evan Williams and launched in July of that year. The service rapidly gained worldwide popularity. In 2012, more than 100 million users posted 340 million tweets a day.