Please keep in mind the three things before we move ahead with tutorial on How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account 2018:
- There is no way you can disable your account from Instagram app. You will have do it from your laptop or PC.
- Instagram will not let you disable your account twice a week. Which means, once you disable it now and then enabled in the same week, then wants to disable the same week you can’t do this.
- In case you try to disable it more than once a week, your account may be permanently closed. However, they might warn you first with the message that looks something like this ” sorry, you can only disable your account once a week. try again in a few days“
If you are okay with the above pointers and wants to Temporarily Deactivate your Instagram Account 2018, then please go through the simple instructions shared below. Please also drop a comment, in case you had some other queries that we missed here and we promise to reply.
Are you bored of Instagram? Have you decided to quit it for some period of time? If you are looking for disable it temporarily, then we have the solution for you. So today we are going to provide you the steps through which you can learn How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account 2018.
Steps to disable Instagram account temporarily
If you will temporarily disable your Instagram then your profile will be no longer visible to anyone. It appears as deleted to the outside world. Although this can be reversed and the profile with all of its pictures and posts can be re-activated again at any time. Following are the steps through which you can disable it temporarily.
- Log on to instagram.com from your computer or browser to temporarily disable your Instagram account,
- You can’t disable it through mobile app.
- Tap or click on your profile and then select “edit profile”.
- This “edit profile” option will be on the top right of the screen.
- In the Edit Profile page, look at the bottom corner for the “Temporarily disable my account” link and click on it.
- Select an option from the drop-down menu next to Why are you disabling ? and re-enter your password.
- The option to disable your will only appear after you’ve selected a reason from the menu.
- Tap or click “Temporarily Disable Account”.
Through above given steps you can easily disable it temporarily. You can activate your account anytime you want. To reactivate it, just log in to your user name and password.
Instagram is a mobile app in which we can upload our pic, videos etc. The app is going popular day by day. people keep enjoying through it by uploading their beautiful pics and videos.
is a photo and video sharing social networking service owned by Facebook Inc. It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. It was launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released two years later, in April 2012. Then in November 2012 it released a feature-limited website interference.
The app allows users to upload photos and videos to the service. These can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and loaction information. An account’s posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations, and view trending content. Users can “like” photos, and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and ultimately 800 million as of September 2017.
In April 2012, Facebook acquired the service for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock. As of October 2015, over 40 billion photos have been uploaded to the service. Although praised for its influence, the company has been the subject of criticism, most notably for policy and interface changes, allegations of censorship, and illegal or improper content uploaded by users.
Please drop your valuable comment below if you have any queries.
1,932 total views, 5 views today