If you have decided to delete your Snapchat account permanently, however not sure about what happens when you Delete Snapchat Account ? Then, then this is most simple guide on internet where we will tell each and everything you wish to know post the deletion of your profile.
Additionally, If you’re looking to take temporary break and not thinking of deleting your profile completely. Yes, it is possible where you can temporarily disable Snapchat account.
I have got some question from users where they have asked “if i delete my snapchat account will my friends know”?
So, basically what happens here when you opt for deleting your account, Snapchat will not delete your profile instantly. It will take 30 days before they close your account forever. So, for 30 days your friends will be able to know that your profile is active.
Now coming to the main topic-
What Happens When You Delete Snapchat Account ?
Below we have covered, How to delete Snapchat account ? What Happens When You Delete Snapchat Account ? and some other questions like if there is a difference between deleting and deactivating.
The names it self defines that if you deactivate the account you can simply activate it once again. If you permanently delete you cannot activate again. So how to do this and there is also another question that gets asked more frequently how to delete the message or the conversations from the Snapchat.
These are the most frequently seen questions over internet. So please go through the below description to find What Happens When You Delete Snapchat.
What Happens When You Delete Snapchat Account ?
So when you opt for deletion, Snapchat will not delete your profile instantly. It will take 30 days before they close your account forever. So, for 30 days your friends will be able to know that your profile is active. Once the account is delete after 30 days, your will be completely disappeared from app. All your photos, profile, snap ecct will be deleted. Your friends will not be able to see you the app. The only way to use Snapchat again is by creating a new profile.
Before deciding to delete the account permanently why not to give some time and then take a good decision. Because some times we may change our minds and we may miss something and want to get it back again. So for these type of situations there is a process called Deactivate Snapchat.
So how to deactivate and what is the use will be clearly explained before that just wanted to tell you that there will be a certain steps that need to be followed in order to deactivate your profile.
Steps On How To Deactivate Snapchat Account :
- Users need to click on the link which is given beside stating Deactivate Snapchat Account
- Once you click on the link a new page will be loaded which will request you to login.
- After entering the details hit Login
- It will make you confirm that you definitely want to deactivate. Type in your username and password one final time to do this.
- After you enter the details once again It also shows you notice that you can reinstate your account only for up to 30 days after deactivation, similar to Twitter’s rules.
- After the 30 day mark passes, you can no longer reactivate and it is gone for good.
The above are the steps which will help you to suspend your account. If you changed your mind before permanently deleting it, all you need to do is just log in with your same username and password in the Snapchat app just like you do it always.
Once you login it will notify you that it is deactivated and ask if you want to reactivate. If you want to reactivate it you need to Tap ‘Yes’ to get up and running yet again. As simple as that.
Permanently Delete Snapchat Account:
No need to do any extra work as once you deactivate and you don’t want to use it permanently then you just need to leave it as it is with out logging it back again. This will help you successfully deleting it. However if you want to create a new account Snapchat will always welcomes you in creating new one.
How To Delete Snapchat Messages :
- First of all user need to open the app and you’ll see a little ghost at the top center.
- Tap on the ghost and you’ll notice your Snapchat icon with your name and score.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top left to get into the settings.
- From there, scroll down to Account Actions and tap on “Clear Conversations” in that menu.
- You will see a list of all of your messages with an x right next to it. You will get a message that says “Are you sure you want to clear this conversation?” and you can get the option to clear and clear and don’t ask again.
- You could alternatively choose to clear all of your messages at once if you don’t want to have anyone see your messages at all.
Hope this helps, stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the technology tips, software updates, new app releases and many more.
2,259 total views, 7 views today