First of all the, I totally understand, Facebook Messenger is an annoying app. A lot of things on this app annoys me and finally I have decided to uninstall it. I have shared the steps below to uninstall Facebook Messenger in case you feel the same way about Uninstalling Facebook Messenger.
The steps to uninstall Facebook messenger was never been this easy. You can uninstall Facebook Messenger in just 4 steps, look at the bottom of the page to know that I’m actually telling the truth.
What else I get from this post?
Everything will be detailed in the following description. So we recommend you to go through the complete description that will be help you in understanding about the Facebook messenger and details about it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger Updated Steps Of 2017
Facebook messenger is popular app owned by Facebook. This app is used for chatting mostly. Rather using Facebook every time for chatting we can now easily use Messenger app. However, below are the descriptions about what information does Facebook uses etc.
You Might Like: How to delete Twitter account permanently
Uninstall Facebook Messenger In Android OS:
- Every one know we need to install any app using pay store. The same way to uninstall you can use the same play store.
- Open the play store application in your smart gadget.
- Type and check the app which you want to uninstall. Here we are trying to uninstall Facebook Messenger. So type Facebook Messenger
- A list of apps will be shown and open the app which you have installed.
- You will notice Uninstall button tap on that.
- You will notice a pop up window will be displayed. Tap OK then your Fb messenger will be uninstalled
How To Uninstall Facebook Messenger In iOS OS:
- To uninstall Facebook in iOS using mobiles is very simple
- Just tap and hold the Messenger icon until the icon start to shake.
- Then a small x symbol will be displayed on the top left corner of the icon
- Tap on that and then you will get an option to delete the app completely .Tap Delete then the app will be successfully uninstalled.
Below is the information that Facebook collects from us when we install the app in our smart gadgets.
- Our Name, username, password, email address, and phone number
- What ever we share and create in Facebook and also any services that we use. This also includes information in or about what you share and who you share it with every thing will be collected. Similarly, if someone shares information about you (e.g. a photo of you), Facebook collects that too.
- Facebook collects information about the people and groups that you are connected to. In simple the information you upload, sync, or import from a personal device.
- This is very important and good to know that if you complete a transaction through a service owned by Facebook then your payment details (e.g. card number, billing address, etc.) will be stored by Facebook.
- They store cookies which will helps them understand your preferences. This will helps Facebook to use their service accordingly. They will also monitor the device, OS, and web browser.
You can read more about Facebook Policy Here
Permissions Required By Facebook Messenger
Every one should aware what all permission are needed by Facebook Messenger. Because, as it is a social media app this should not have access to private or confidential details. Kindly check the below permissions that needed by app.
- They use camera information used to capture pics, share the images, share the videos to your friends and contacts list in the messenger.
- The app has a feature to voice and video call. So to micro phone access is important for communication via the app.
- Your contact details using which they can easily import the contact to our messenger too. So, with out missing any one we will be connected to all our contacts even in social media.
Now the topic which we are looking for Uninstall Facebook Messenger is described below in detailed steps for both Android and iOS.
Stay tuned to this website for more updates on the latest gadget releases, software updates, technology tricks and tips and many more.